Palm Springs Regional Association of REALTORS
- Real Estate
The Palm Springs Regional Association of REALTORS® has been an integral part of the real estate growth and development across the Coachella Valley since April 4, 1929.
Initially called the Palm Springs Real Estate Board, the name was changed in 1979 to Palm Springs Board of REALTORS® to reflect the stature and importance of the REALTOR® designation.
Once located at Palm Canyon Drive's historic Town and Country Center (designed by famed mid-century architects Paul R. Williams and Quincy Jones, 1948), the Board relocated to 745 North Palm Canyon where it remained until 1991, when it moved into its dedicated, permanent home at 4045 E. Ramon Road. The building, designed by noted Palm Springs architect, Chris Mills, provides a state-of-the-art facility featuring dedicated training space and sufficient administrative areas to serve the Board's expanding needs far into the future.
The Palm Springs Board of REALTORS®, originally serving the city of Palm Springs, continued to grow in scope and influence, and in 1998, the Board?s name was formally changed to the Palm Springs Regional Association of REALTORS®. Today, the Association's jurisdiction spans the Coachella Valley, including the cities of Palm Springs, Bermuda Dunes, Cathedral City, Coachella, Desert Hot Springs, Indio, La Quinta, Thermal and Thousand Palms, representing Coachella Valley REALTORS®, brokers, and affiliated businesses. PSRAR provides the tools and professional support to ensure continuing proficiency and positive growth, and promotes professionalism and cooperation across the industry.